Once we have found you your perfect home to rent, our charges will be as follows:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent; and
- Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of
more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Abatoria Limited is a member of the CPM, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. We are also supervised by HMRC for Anti-Money Laundering Regulations. For further information please contact us directly.